Coding is a process of transforming computer instructions into a form a machine can understand. It helps organize, structure, and communicate ideas in a way that can be read and used by machines. Code is written in a particular language which provides a set of instructions for the computer to follow. The code is typed into a text editor and then run through a compiler, which turns it into machine code that the computer can understand.
Cars, computers, and Columbus Ohio. What do they have in common? Coding! For every technology you rely on in your daily life, code is the language that powers it. Cars run on it, computers won’t work without it, and some cities are using it to improve their infrastructure. Sounds like it’s time for coding trivia.
Coding is so important that it is taught in kindergarten in many institutions. As students continue through their courses, real-world problem-solving opportunities focusing on coding and STEM are becoming more prevalent, such as coding a virtual robot to complete orders in an Amazon warehouse.
Learn More: 7 Best Websites To Learn Programing
Programming and coding have become such a vital part of everyday life that they are no longer limited to nerds.
If you want to construct an app, publish a website, or learn more about data science, coding is for you! Get your feet wet with these 11 coding basics you didn’t realise you needed to know.Coding is an important skill for the 21st century. It’s estimated that there will be 1.4 million unfilled computing jobs by 2020, and coding is the key to filling them. Here are some interesting facts about coding that will help you understand its importance:
Facts About Coding
- Over 700 languages are used in coding.
- Coding Bugs aren’t named after real bugs.
- Coding will soon be as important as reading
- The first programmer was the daughter of a mad poet
- The first computer virus was a Creeper
- NASA still operates some projects on programming from the 1970’s
- There is BIG money in coding
- It’s all 0’s and 1’s
- You don’t have to work in tech to use coding
- Computer was a job title, and the first programmers were women
- Coding can “power up” your brain
- Coding is the process of transforming computer instructions into a form a computer can understand.
- There are over 1.3 billion websites in the world, and every single one of them is coded.
- Coding is used to create everything from websites to apps to software.
- There are over 250 different coding languages in existence.
In The End!
We have listed the top Interesting Facts About Coding. Have a look & enjoy reading these facts to get more motivation to learn coding.